COVID – 19 PCR Testing – Book Online
There are two ways to receive a COVID-19 PCR Test at King’s College Hospital Dubai.
- You can walk in to our 24/7 Emergency Department and have your test done.
- Complete the booking form below and one of our team will contact you within a maximum of 2 hours, due to the high volume of inquiries, although typically we will respond within 30 minutes, to confirm your booking.
Please include the following details:
- Preferred date and time of the test
- Preferred location (Dubai Hills, Jumeirah or Dubai Marina)
- Number of people required to be tested
- Reason for the test, for example do you have an upcoming flight, if so please let us know the date/time of the flight.
About the COVID-19 PCR Test
The PCR test, which is short for Polymerase Chain Reaction, is currently the only type of test approved by the local and international health authorities to confirm the diagnosis of Covid-19 infection. The test is conducted through a nasal swab.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, you should go straight to our 24HR Emergency Department.
When will I receive my test results?
The results of COVID-19 PCR test will be communicated to you within 48 hours by SMS and by Email.
When you have conducted your test, you will be given a card with a dedicated Whatsapp number. If at 48 Hours you have not received your results, please send a Whatsapp message to the dedicated number.
Cost of the COVID-19 PCR
Test are completed on a cash/card payment basis.
Between 7am-11pm – price is AED250 in the COVID drive-through tent. Special discount for students and teachers: AED200.
Between 11pm-7am – price is AED150 at the Emergency Department.
*if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, you should go straight to our 24HR Emergency Department.