Ali Al-Tuckmachy is our Clinical Lead in Medical Education, he is a Graduate with Honours with a Bachelors of Medicine and Surgery.
- Holding an Advanced Diploma from John Hopkin’s School of Medicine in Patient Safety.
- Holding another Diploma from the Royal Society of Public Health in U.K in Occupational Medicine and is a Member of the Royal Society of Public Health in U.K.
- Certified and Trained by the American Heart Association (AHA ), European Resuscitation Council ( ERC) and British Association of Immediate Care in the UK.
- American Heart Association, American Safety and Health Institute, Emergency Care and Safety Institute International Training Faculty.
- Medical Doctor and International Educator for the past 6 years.
- Rotated and Trained in multiple hospitals and trauma centres in the Middle East and UK.
- He has supervised the training of over 53,000 Healthcare Providers.
- Expertise is mainly focused on Emergency Medicine, Acute Care, Prehospital Care, Infection Prevention and Control, Patient Safety and Disaster Medicine.
- Certified by the European Society of Emergency Medicine in Disaster Medicine.
- Doing his master’s in E-Healthcare Management in Rome, Italy currently
Dr. Ali truly believes in the power of medical and clinical education to create an environment of knowledge sharing and expertise among our staff and external candidates whom will join our Internationally Certified Courses.
Dr. Ali Al-Tuckmachy now works with King’s College Hospital in Dubai and is one of Dubai’s leading Emergency Medicine & Acute Care experts, with years of experience.