Dr Amna Shah is a British Consultant Dermatologist experienced in all aspects of general dermatology (adult and pediatric dermatology) with over 10 years’ experience in the UK and UAE. She has vast experience managing inflammatory disorders affecting the hair, skin and nails, skin cancer and dermatological surgery.
Dr Shah delivers the highest standards of evidence-based care with a compassionate patient centric approach. She has an active interest in medical education and has published original scientific reports in numerous high impact scientific journals and presented extensively both at national and international conferences.
Dermatology Conditions Treated – Include but not limited:
- Skin cancer – melanoma and non-melanoma
- Mole, wart, skin tag, cyst removal
- Dermoscopy for suspected skin cancer
- Keloid scars
Qualifications & Affiliations
- University of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne – Medical School
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust – Post Graduate Core Medical Training
- East Midlands Deanery, UK – Specialist Dermatology Training
- British Association of Dermatologists (BAD)
- British Society of Medical Dermatology (BSMD)
- British Society for Surgical Dermatology (BSDS).
Experience in Adult & Pediatric Dermatology
- Medicentres – Jumeirah Park Islands, Motor City, Furjan
- University Hospitals of Leicester NHS trust (UK)
- Northampton General Hospital (UK)
- Kettering General Hospital (UK)
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT