Dr Amr El-Zawahry has received his M.B.BCH and MD from Faculty of Medicine of Ain Shams University -Egypt- specialising in Neonatology, Genetic and Paediatric in 1991. Dr Amr El-Zawahry is a Consultant and General Paediatrician .He is also Assistant Professor in paediatric of Sharjah University, lecturing medical students. He also has a Masters Diploma in Post-graduation Medical Education -UK. He conducted many clinical auditing in Gastroenterology, Respiratory, and Asthmatics in infant and child. Dr Amr led and organised several medical symposium on Governmental Hospitals level in UAE and He is one of the main speakers in many regional Paediatric Conferences .
Dr Amr was a Co-director of Dubai Paediatric Residency Program with best excellency in teaching during the program. Dr. El Zawahry is also responsible for the Nurse Education Program and Dubai School health Project. The main concern is to have AHA training centre for any big health institution as he is regional training faculty in American heart association . As he is an instructor in PALS, PEARS, ACLS, BLS and NRP. Dr. El Zawahry is also Consultant Clinical Educator in Dubai health care city and a Director of Simulation Centre .
Dr Amr graduated from Egypt , He worked first in Ain shams University then he started teaching carrier with Sohar University in Oman as lecturer and working as Specialist in sohar hospital for 4 years then senior specialist in latifa hospital Dubai since 2005 with covering Inpatient, Outpatient, Paediatric Emergency and Paediatric intensive care unit. In 2014 He worked in Sheikh Khalifa General Hospital as a Consultant Paediatrician till 2018 under Ministry of Presidential Affairs.
Dr Amr is caring about his patients, especially critical care service (Paediatric Intensive Care Unit), mostly Dr Amr is covering Respiratory, Asthma and Allergy clinic. He also likes to personalise the relationship between the patient and the doctor .
- All respiratory symptoms and complaints (cough , wheezy chest , fever , allergy , skin disorder , respiratory distress , croup)
- Anaemia , growth and development disorders
- GIT symptoms (vomiting , diarrhea , abdominal pain , abdominal distension , GIT bleeding)
- Bleeding disorders
- Neurological and Nutritional disorders
- All common medical conditions especially asthma and other respiratory diseases (Pulmonology)
- All common gastroenterology disorders
- Common allergic disease
- Hereditary anaemia’s and other blood related diseases
- Common childhood diseases
- All acute and chronic diseases of childhood
- Regular growth and development check – ups (OPD Clinic)
- Strong Immunization Program
- Dealing with all new-born babies that needs continuous monitoring
- Care of all activities of daily living
- Initiating feeding , Encouragement of breast feeding and assisting mothers in doing so
- Common critical care cases
- High dependency Paediatric care
- Paediatric care
- Paediatric intensive care