Dr Anantkumar completed his graduation and post-graduation in India in 1999 with Gold medal.
He worked extensively in rural and urban set up, in India with every field in anaesthesia successfully for more than 18 years now with all kind of specialities and super specialities. Expertise in labour analgesia and obstetrics anaesthesia, Bariatrics anaesthesia, plastic surgeries, cleft lips and palate anaesthesia, paediatric and geriatrics anaesthesia, neuro anaesthesia, regional blocks for orthopaedics and other surgeries, Got fellowship training in cardiac and thoracic surgical anaesthesia at National Heart Centre, Singapore in 2009.
Started learning interventional pain management since 2008 in India and established first private pain clinic in my own hometown.
Got FIPP in 2011– fellow in interventional pain practice certification from Maastricht, Netherlands conducted with world institute of pain USA.
Participated in many national and international conferences and work shop for pain management as a faculty. Got learning experience in percutaneous and transforaminal endoscopic disc fragmentactomies and certification.
Having working experience in Abu Dhabi of more than 2 years.
His other areas of interest include:
- Chronic pain management (Pain Clinic Services)
- Low back pain
- Disc problems
- Verbal augmentation
- Vertebroplasties & Kyphoplasties
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Chronic headache
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Painful diabetic neuropathies
- Spinal cord stimulator importation
- Peripheral nerve stimulator importation
- Cancer pain interventions
- interathecal and epidural pump implantation
- Sympathetic plexus blocks and neurolysis
- Radio frequency nerve ablation
- Racz neuroplasties and epidural adhesiolysis
- Percutaneous discectomies and disc decompression