Christina M. is a beauty therapist, professional laser technician and skilled tutor and assessor with more than 9 years of experience in the beauty industry.
Her career started in England, where she gained a wealth of knowledge throughout her tenure with one of the most renowned laser clinics in the centre of London, which offers the latest German and Italian skin care products.
As an aesthetic therapist, Christina specialises in a range of non-surgical aesthetic treatments including LED procedures using laser and radio frequency, advanced facial treatments such a skin-Microneedling and skin peelings, body sculpting treatments, laser hair removal, and skin rejuvenation among others.
Christina speaks fluent English, Czech and Russian.
All of Christina’s qualifications are based on her successful attainment of the UK National Standards.
Diploma Level 2 and 3 in Beauty Therapy Studies
- Advanced Facials
- Micro needling
- Micro dermabrasion
- Facial electrotherapy
- Body electrotherapy
- Stone Therapy massage
Diploma LEVEL 4 Advance
- Physiology of aging
- Dermatology and microbiology
- Laser and light treatments for hair removal
- Laser and light treatments for skin rejuvenation
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Beauty Tutor and Assessor
- Anatomical, Physiological and Biochemical fundamentals of the digestive system Certification
Basic of dietetics Certification
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT