Dr Pollard is an esteemed medical professional, UK trained, with distinguished experience in managing early pregnancy complications, such as miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy, and possesses comprehensive expertise in High-Risk Obstetrics, intrapartum care, and minimal access and hysteroscopic surgery. She practised at Frimley Park Hospital in Surrey, UK, where she was the lead specialist for the Early Pregnancy Unit for 14 years. Following her prominent role in the UK, she held a senior position in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Mediclinic City Hospital for seven years. She has also rendered cervical screening, colposcopy, and family planning services. Dr Pollard graduated with notable credentials and has been recognised as a Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- Management of early pregnancy complications
- High-Risk Obstetrics, Intrapartum care
- Gynaecological scanning and ambulatory gynaecology
- Management of menopause.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of family planning
- Gynaecological surgery – including open, laparoscopic, and hysteroscopic surgery
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT