Dr Haroon Asghar Ali is a UK-trained Dermatology and Family Medicine specialist with over 15 years of extensive clinical experience in diagnosing and managing various skin conditions.
He specialises in treating skin-related cancers, lesions, eczema, acute and chronic Urticaria, Psoriasis, Hidradenitis Suppurative, bullous skin conditions, hair and nail disorders, acne, and rosacea. In addition, he has extensive experience with chronic skin conditions with systemic medications and Biologics treatments. He is an Associate Member of the British Association of Dermatological Surgery.
Dr Haroon holds a master’s degree in Dermatology and a post-graduate Diploma from the UK. He has been a part of University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust, a tertiary care setup. He has also formally trained in the UK’s general practice (Family Medicine) vocational training scheme. He holds a Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) and Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP) UK membership.
- Diagnosing pre-cancer and skin cancer
- Chronic skin disorders including eczema/dermatitis, psoriasis, urticaria, acne, rosacea
- Cryotherapy with liquid nitrogen.
- Diagnosing, monitoring, and treating multiple and abnormal moles (mole mapping).
- Skin surgery treatment of benign and malignant lesions
- BOTOX treatment for axillary hyperhidrosis
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT