Dr Ibrahim Riza is a UK-trained Consultant Vascular & Endovascular Surgeon with extensive experience in endovascular aortic aneurysm repairs, carotid interventions, and venous interventions.
Dr Riza has had an illustrious career path, having completed his surgical and vascular surgical training at esteemed UK institutions such as the Royal Liverpool University and the South Manchester University hospitals. He has previously held the position of Medical Director at Swift Day Surgery centre in Jumeirah. Before that, he was a consultant vascular and endovascular surgeon at the Mediclinic Hospitals group in Dubai. His experience also includes a significant tenure in the UK’s NHS, where he served as the clinical director of Vascular Services at the Pennine Acute Hospitals in Greater Manchester. Here, he was instrumental in the development and merger of vascular services in Greater Manchester, including the establishment of a state-of-the-art Hybrid OR.
Apart from his clinical and educational prowess, Dr Riza has produced world-leading results in endovascular aortic aneurysm repair, which are documented in the UK National Vascular Registry. He is an esteemed member of both the Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland, and the British Society of Endovascular Therapy. Additionally, he’s part of the European/Brazilian aortic experts’ group.
- Endovascular aortic aneurysm repairs
- Carotid interventions
- Laser and Glue ablation for Varicose veins
- AV fistulae for dialysis access
- Lower limb bypass and angioplasties for lower limb ischemia and claudication
- Botox therapy for excessive axillary sweating
- Treatment of DVT, chronic venous insufficiency, lymphedema and leg swelling
- Diabetic foot and its complications
- Thoracic outlet obstruction syndrome
- Chronic non-healing leg ulcers
- Carotid aneurysms and visceral aneurysms
- AV malformations
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT