Dr Kiren is highly trained and experienced UK Family Medicine Consultant who has held several senior positions including Medical Director in highly regarded hospitals and clinics in the UK and Dubai.
Dr Kiren read Psychology at University College London and then completed her Medical Degree at the University of Leicester. Her specialist Family Medicine training was then completed at the prestigious Oxford University School of General Practice.
Dr Kiren has a special interest in Mental Health, which includes treating stress disorders and depression. She finds that by managing her patients holistically and using her specialist psychology and psychiatry background, she is able to achieve excellent results for her patients.
Dr Kiren has many years of experience treating women’s health and paediatric issues. Dr Kiren became a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners (London) in 2014 and is registered as a practitioner with the General Medical Council in the UK and the Dubai Health Authority. Dr Kiren returns to the UK every year to work in the NHS.
Dr Kiren’s qualifications include:
- Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners.
- Licensed by the General Medical Council (UK)
- Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology awarded by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists UK.
- Diploma in FP & Sexual Health awarded by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
Dr Kiren’s areas of expertise include:
- Mental Health (including stress, anxiety, depression) for men, women and adolescents.
- Family Planning.
- Men’s Health (including stress, obesity, mood disorders, sexual health, testicular lumps/pain)
- Women’s Health (including cervical smears, breast examinations, sexual health, menstrual problems, weight concerns and pre and post-natal issues).
- Acute Illnesses in adults and children (including COVID 19, fever, infections, colds, flu, migraines, and headaches).
- Chronic disease management (including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, and diabetes)
- Pain Management for back, neck or other body pain issues.
- Respiratory disorder treatment (including asthma and, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).
- Sexual Health and Disease.
- Travel and general vaccinations.
- Paediatric vaccinations.
- Health education.
- Smoking cessation advice.