Dr Lana completed her Master’s Degree in Paediatric Dentistry in 2009 at Rene Descartes University, School of Dental Medicine. She worked as a Paediatric Dentist in France for two years and then in Syria for another three years, where she was also a member of the teaching staff in the International University for Science and Technology, School of Dental Medicine (Paediatric Dentistry Department).
She moved to Dubai in 2012 where she worked as a specialist in Paediatric Dentistry. Dr Lana aims to deliver the most comfortable, painless, stress-free and up-to-date dental treatments for children.
- Oral healthy for children from birth till adolescence
- Nitrous oxide sedation for nervous or anxious patients
- Emergency care and relief of pain
- Trauma management
- Restorative treatment and pulp therapy for primary and immature permanent teeth
- Space maintainer and removable orthodontic appliances.