Dr. Adnan Raufi completed his Interventional Cardiology training in Maimonides Medical Centre in New York in 2006. Later he joined as a faculty position in Wayne state university in Detroit, Michigan USA and served there for several years. He graduated in 1994 from Dow Medical College and Civil Hospital Karachi.
Dr. Raufi is well versed in a variety of cardiac and peripheral vascular procedures and he has been performing them routinely.
He also performs a wide range of non-invasive procedures such as CT angiography, stress echocardiogram, TEE…
Dr. Raufi has served in UAE as a Consultant Interventional Cardiologist and as a Chief of Cardiology in several hospitals since 2010.
- Diplomate in Internal Medicine
- Diplomate in Cardiovascular Diseases
- Diplomate in Interventional Cardiology
- Certification in Coronary Tomographic Angiography (CTA)
Special Interest & Expertise:
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Peripheral Angiography
- Stress Echocardiography
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography
- Trans Esophageal Echocardiography
- Holter Monitoring & ABI
- CT Coronary Angiography
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship: Maimonides Medical Centre, Brooklyn, NY.
- Cardiology: The Long Island College Hospital, Brooklyn, NY.
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (ACC)
- Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI)
- Fellow of American College of Physician ACP.
- Honored member of Strathmore’s WHO’s WHO