Dr Mayyar Alkawadri is a Specialist General Paediatrician. He has received his M.B.BCH and MD from Faculty of Medicine of Damascus University -Syria – specialising in Neonatology, and General Paediatric in 2005.He is Assistant Professor in Paediatrics of Sharjah University, lecturing medical students. Dr. Alkawadri is interested in Respiratory, and Asthmatics cases in infant and child. Dr Mayyar shared in several medical symposium on Governmental Hospitals level in UAE.
Dr Mayyar Alkawadri worked in gulf area for 15 years as senior specialist, last in Sheikh Khalifa hospital, he is caring all the paediatric cases inpatient, outpatient, emergency, and intensive care unit (PICU).
- All common medical conditions especially asthma and other respiratory diseases (Pulmonology)
- All common gastroenterology disorders
- Common allergic disease
- Regular growth and development check – ups (OPD Clinic)
- Immunisation Program
- Common critical care cases
- High dependency Paediatric care
- Paediatric intensive care