Qualifications and Affiliations:
- Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiac MRI, Boston Children’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, USA, 2012.
- Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology, University of Illinois, USA, 2005 – 2008
- Board Certified, American Board of Pediatrics (Pediatric Cardiology), University of Illinois, USA, 2008.
- Board Certified, American Board of Pediatrics (General Pediatrics), Columbia University, USA, 2002.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Pediatric Residency Sanaa University, Yemen 1995.
- Member of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Member of the American College of Cardiology.
- Lead Instructor: PALS, NALS.
In 1999, Dr. Mohamed Sulaiman was accepted into the Pediatric Residency at the prestigious Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York City. While in his residency, he received the World Health Organization award for Excellence in Pediatric Training. In 2002, Dr. Sulaiman became board-certified under the American Board of Pediatrics in General Pediatrics.
Dr. Sulaiman remained at Columbia University to serve as a Teaching Resident and a Fellow of Pediatric Cardiology from 2002 to 2010. During that time, in 2004, he was awarded “Teacher of the Year.” Following his pediatric board certification, he became Assistant Attending Physician in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at the Columbia University Medical Center.
The next year, in 2005, Dr. Sulaiman got accepted into the Paediatric Cardiology Fellowship program at the University of Illinois, where he received his specialization qualifications from the American Board of Paediatrics for Paediatric Cardiology. Later, in 2008, the University of Chicago Medical Center appointed him as Pediatric Cardiologist and Assistant Professor.
In 2012, the prestigious Harvard University Medical School accepted Dr. Mohamed Sulaiman into the Paediatric Cardiac MRI Fellowship.
After that, Dr. Sulaiman came to the UAE and was named Pediatric Cardiologist at the Tawam Hospital in Al Ain and, in 2013, he established KidsHeart: American Fetal and Children’s Medical Center, the regional center for diagnosis and treatment of fetuses, children, and adults with congenital and acquired heart disease.
Today, Dr. Mohamed Sulaiman a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Cardiology. His research in Pediatric Cardiology has been published in the American Journal of Genetics and the Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgeon Journal.
- Diagnosis & treatment of fetuses, children and adults with congenital & acquired heart disease.
- Cardiac MRI.
- Fetal Echocardiography.
- Stress testing.
- Non-invasive diagnostic procedures, including:
- Transthoracic echocardiography.
- Transesophageal echocardiography.
- Fetal echocardiography
- 12-Lead ECG.
- 24-hour ECG (Holter).
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT