Dr.Abdulraheem is a graduate of the University of Baghdad with over 25 years of experience in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine. He is dually qualified from Iraq and the UK in both Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine. He has obtained a dual CCT and completed advanced modules in anaesthesia, intensive care and pain management. He was a consultant in the UK for five years before joining King’s College Hospital.
Dr.Abdulraheem had been a clinical fellow at King’s College Hospital in London in 2003.
He is currently the lead clinician in the Intensive Care Unit at King’s College Hospital Dubai.
Services and treatments provided:
- Management of the intensive care patient with multiple organ support including invasive and non invasive ventilation, haemodynamic support and continuous renal replacement therapy.
- Paediatric and neonatal anaesthesia
- General and regional anaesthesia for all types of surgery
- Pre-assessment for fitness for surgery
- Ultrasound guided peripheral regional nerve blocks for surgery
- Regional anaesthesia for ophthalmic surgery
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT