Dr Natalia Spierings is available for appointments on the following dates:
- 22nd Feb – 27th February
- 11th April – 16th April
- 30th May – 4th June
Dr Spierings trained as a Consultant Dermatologist in London with sub-specialty fellowship training in Mohs Micrographic and Dermatologic Surgery at the Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle and a Master’s Degree in Aesthetic Medicine from the University of London.
In short, she knows how to get you great skin.
Her trademark is her honest, no-nonsense approach.
A unique combination of technical skill, depth of knowledge, aesthetic sensibility and communication skills has positioned her globally as a leading dermatologist. Dr Spierings held a substantive consultant post at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust in Leeds, UK, until recently where she was one of four Mohs Micrographic Surgeons in the region.
Dr Spierings is the Medical Director for Dermatica.co.uk, a unique online pharmacy providing cost-effective bespoke compounded prescription skincare. She is the only Procedural Dermatologist at The Harley Medical Group and works at their Harley Street Clinic.
Dr Spierings’ bicoastal upbringing (she was born in Europe but spent her childhood in the United States, before heading to London for medical school) means she combines the style and sensibility of Europe with the quirkiness and energy of London and a positive American attitude in order to provide her patients with unique, holistic, modern skincare.
Dr Spierings’ subspecialty is the diagnosis and management of skin cancer, with the primary aim of providing the best cosmetic outcome after successful surgical treatment. As such, she has a keen interest in all aesthetic and cosmetic treatments as well as skincare. As a procedural dermatologist, Dr Spierings is highly skilled at removing various skin lesions as well as performing injectable and laser cosmetic treatments.
Dr Spierings is highly experienced in prescribing custom-made, highly effective, personalised compounded topical treatments for a variety of skin conditions and works closely with specialist pharmacists to provide this unique and affordable service to her patients.
Treatments & Procedures:
- Aesthetic procedures – that are evidence-based and enhance but not alter the natural appearance of the face, including but not limited to:
- Anti-wrinkle injections
- Facial volumizing and contouring with hyaluronic acid fillers (Juvederm)
- Treatment of diseases of the hair, skin and nails with targeted prescription medication and in-office procedures. This includes but is not limited t
- Management of acne,
- Androgenetic hair loss,
- Lichen planus
- Aesthetic procedures aimed primarily at rejuvenating and enhancing skin including:
- CO2 fractional ablation
- Pulse-dye vascular laser
- Hyaluronic acid skin boosters
- Platelet-rich plasma therapy
- Removal of both benign and malignant skin lesions on the face and body
- management of keloid and hypertrophic scars,
- Pilar and epidermoid cysts,
- Skin tags
- Mohs Surgery – considered the most effective techniques for treating many basal cell carcinomas (BCCs) and squamous cell carcinomas (SCCs).
Fellowship in Mohs Micrographic and Dermatological Surgery