Dr. Hallak is the Head of Cardiology at King’s College Hospital, Dubai.
He also acts as President (Gulf Chapter) of the International Society of Endovascular Specialists, Chairman of 4TS international conference, Board Member of the Emirate Cardiac Society, and is the previous Chief Interventional Cardiologist at American Hospital Dubai.
- Diagnosing and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels.
- Specialized in using intravascular catheter-based techniques with fluoroscopy to treat coronary artery, valvular, and congenital cardiac disease.
- Preventative Cardiology
- Non-invasive cardiology
- Non-invasive vascular medicine
- Invasive/Interventional cardiology
- Endovascular intervention
Common symptoms patients experience that Dr Hallak consults on:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest Pain
- Cardiac Failure,
- Cardiac Stress Test,
- Cardiovascular Diseases,
- Heart Attacks,
- Heart Diseases,
- Interventional Cardiology,
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Post graduate training and research at the University of Illinois, Chicago, North Western University and the Louisiana University in New Orleans, USA
- Board Certified in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Vascular Medicine, Endovascular Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology and Internal Medicine.
Dr Hallak was the Head of Cardiology at Saint Francis Hospital in the USA, and assistant Professor at LSU New Orleans and University of West Virginia and is the previous Chief Interventional Cardiologist at American Hospital Dubai.