Dr. Hallak is currently the Head of the Cardiovascular Department at King’s College Hospital London in Dubai.
Dr Hallak was Head of Cardiology at Saint Francis Hospital in the USA, and assistant Professor at LSU New Orleans and University of West Virginia, and previous Chief Interventional Cardiologist at American Hospital Dubai.
He has performed thousands of procedures including Cardiac and Peripheral Vascular Intervention in addition to Pacemaker and ICD/ CRT Implantation. He has participated in many national and international research studies with many publications. He is involved extensively in local, regional and international cardiology conferences as a Speaker and as a Chairman.
Medical Qualifications & Fellowships
- Post graduate training and research at University of Illinois, Chicago, North Western University and Louisiana University in New Orleans.
- Board Certified in:
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Vascular Medicine
- Endovascular Medicine
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Internal Medicine
- President (Gulf Chapter) of the international Society of Endovascular Specialists
- Chairman of 4TS International Conference
- Board Member of Emirate Cardiac Society