Dr Tarik is a highly experienced emergency physician specializing in resuscitation and critical care as the first contact point of the hospital’s 24/7 Emergency Department.
Dr Tarik has gained extensive clinical experience in the UK and USA, and had been working in the UAE for the past 8 years. He obtained his medical degree from Baghdad University, Iraq.
- Resuscitation and management of emergency cases for both adults and children.
Fellowships & Affiliations
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine (UK)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeon of Edinburgh
- Diploma of Immediate Medical (pre-hospital) Care
- Diploma of Medical Western Acupuncture