Dr Tarik is a highly experienced emergency physician specializing in resuscitation and critical care as the first contact point of the hospital.
Dr Tarik has gained extensive clinical experience in the UK and USA, and had been working in the UAE for the past 8 years. He obtained his medical degree from Baghdad University, Iraq.
- Resuscitation and management of emergency cases for both adults and children.
Fellowships & Affiliations
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine (UK)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeon of Edinburgh
- Diploma of Immediate Medical (pre-hospital) Care
- Diploma of Medical Western Acupuncture