Dr. Wael Ismail is a Consultant, Obstetrician & Gynaecologist with a sub specialism in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology. He has over 25 years of experience in many leading healthcare organisations in the UK, UAE & Egypt. He worked in several of the leading UK NHS Trust teaching hospitals.
Dr Wael was the regulatory authority team lead that was responsible for licensing in IVF through DHA as well as HAAD & MOH. His team was also responsible for licensing & inspecting IVF units in Dubai and other Northern Emirates.
Specialisms / Sub-specialities
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Fertility and Reproductive Treatments
- Gynaecological Endoscopy.
Medical Training & Qualifications
- MBBCh with honors from Ain Shams University, Egypt
- MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Ain Shams University
- Professorship degree in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Board of the Higher Council of Egyptian Universities, Egypt.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, UK
- Fellowship training in ART/ IVF in the Assisted conception unit – Royal infirmary of Edinburgh, UK
- Member British Fertility Society
- Member European Society for Human Reproduction & Embryology
- Edinburgh Obstetric Society
- Emirates Obstetrics & Gynaecologic Society