Is Therapeutic Angiogenesis a Revolutionary Medical Breakthrough to Treat These Diseases?
INVITATION TO A LIVE WEBINAR
Hosted by: Omar K. Hallak, MD
Head of Cardiovascular Department, King’s College Hospital London, in Dubai
Heart Disease, Stroke, Peripheral Artery Disease, and Parkinson’s Disease:
Is “Therapeutic Angiogenesis” a Revolutionary Medical Breakthrough to Treat These Diseases?
Live Presentation Wednesday, March 24, 2021
8:00 pm, Dubai Time
Head of Cardiovascular Department, King’s College Hospital London, in Dubai.
Jack Jacobs, PhD
President and Chief Scientific Officer
Zhittya Genesis Medicine, Inc.
Daniel Montano, CEO
Zhittya Genesis Medicine, Inc.
Presentation at: 8:00 pm, Dubai Time, on Wednesday, March 24, 2021.
|CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR WEBINAR|
Zhittya Genesis Medicine, Inc. is a U.S. based biotech company developing novel pharmaceuticals that have the potential to treat and possibly reverse diseases that account for more than 50% of all adult deaths and suffering worldwide. In US FDA-authorized clinical trials, those drugs have shown remarkable success in reversing severe coronary artery disease and healing diabetic foot ulcers. New clinical trials are planned this year to treat patients with Parkinson’s disease, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease/motor neuron disease), peripheral artery disease, multiple sclerosis, chronic stroke, and Alzheimer’s disease.
Dr. Omar Hallak, Head of Cardiovascular Department at King’s College Hospital London, in Dubai, wishes to make you aware of these potential breakthrough medicines that stimulate “Therapeutic Angiogenesis” and are now advancing through the clinical and regulatory approval processes. These new medical treatments may change the course of disease and suffering for 50% of the people in the world.
Why should you join us for this live webinar?
- Learn that there is hope to treat these devastating diseases over the next few years.
- Understand why “Therapeutic Angiogenesis” could be the biggest breakthrough in medicine in this century.
- Understand that lack of blood flow is the cause of many diseases throughout the body and treating this lack of blood flow will improve your quality of life as you age.
- Learn that as we age, less blood flow in our brains can lead to cognitive decline and may initiate Alzheimer’s disease.
- Hear about research that indicates vascular dysfunction may be causative factors in Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and multiple sclerosis.
- See dramatic results in a monkey model of Parkinson’s disease where “Therapeutic Angiogenesis” reversed this disease by regenerating new dopamine neurons and alleviating the debilitating motor symptoms of this neurodegenerative disease.
To register for the web presentation, go to: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_BEqhcTshQw-WQVb8umGrLA
For more information, please visit Zhittya’s website: zgm.care
Please check out our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ZhittyaRegenerativeMedicine
Our YouTube channel has longer presentations on these subjects:
- Extending the Quality of Your Life, 2) Coronary Artery Disease, 3) Stroke, 4) Parkinson’s Disease, 5) Peripheral Artery Disease, 6) Diabetic Foot Ulcers, 7) Multiple Sclerosis, 8) Depression, 9) ALS/Motor Neuron Disease, and 10) Alzheimer’s Disease.
We believe this vision into the future of regenerative medicine is a medical breakthrough which will affect all of us. We look forward to seeing you at this highly informative presentation.