Nawvi has over 20 years of experience as Physiotherapist, in hospitals and clinics. Her main area of focus at King’s is as a Paediatric Physiotherapist – CORE [Centre of Rehabilitative Excellence] Outpatient.
Speciality & Special Interests:
- Assessment, intervention, and evaluation of children with developmental delays, disabilities, cerebral palsy, Down’s syndrome, muscular dystrophy, Autism spectrum disorders, spina bifida, Sensory processing disorders
- Orthopaedic and musculoskeletal conditions
- Pre and post-operative care
- Post Botox intervention plan
- Orthotic prescription and rehabilitation.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- PG Diploma in Early Intervention
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT