NOTICE: For patients travelling to Hong Kong or Japan requiring a ISO certification with their PCR test results. Please note the turnaround time for this is 24 hours.
For all other patients results will be available in up to 24 hours, after the test is conducted.
COVID-19, which is caused by novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), has immediate and long-term effects. The King’s COVID-19 Treatment Clinic, which is staffed by leading experts in the field, provides a well-rounded COVID-19 care services to all individuals, citizens, residents and tourists.
Overview of services
- COVID-19 PCR Testing
- COVID-19 PCR Saliva Testing (Ages 17 and below only)
- Online COVID Support Clinic
- Post COVID Screening Package
COVID-19 PCR Testing
Our centre for COVID testing is recognised by all major airlines, entities and governments, where we offer:
Dubai Hills Hospital Location:
- Drive Through tent, which is open from 07:00am-22:00pm, and is availed at the comfort of your own car
- COVID testing by outpatient clinic appointment
Dubai Marina & Jumeirah Locations:
- COVID testing by walk-in available – 8AM – 8PM
* Please note for walk-in’s there maybe a waiting time. Last patient will be taken at 19:30 in Jumeirah and Dubai Marina.
* Any group of 5 members or more are required to make an appointment for their PCR test beforehand at both clinics. Group walk-ins will not be accepted.
The tests are done using the standard PCR testing of swabbing the nose
Long COVID Support Clinic
The clinic offers support and treatment for anyone who has suffered from COVID-19 in the past, and they are not fully recovered, which means there are high chances they are suffering from the after-effects of COVID-19 even though they have tested negative. This is characterised by symptoms like shortness of breath, extreme fatigue, and mental health challenges like depression.
The Long COVID Support Clinic by King’s is staffed by a multidisciplinary team of medical experts who diagnose, provide treatment plans, and offer support by taking a holistic approach to optimizing your health and wellbeing.
Online COVID Clinic
The Online COVID Clinic offers remote assistance to anyone who has recently tested positive for COVID-19, and still has lingering questions which they feel need a more comprehensive answer. The clinic is led by our team of Internal Medicine experts, who address these concerns in a timely manner.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT