The Covid-19 PCR Saliva Test in Dubai is Now Available at King’s College Hospital Dubai
If your child is aged 17 or below, and asymptomatic, they can now receive the Covid-19 PCR Saliva Test at King’s College Hospital Dubai.
No one likes to see the discomfort their child experiences as a result of the ‘poking’ involved while taking a traditional nasal swab Covid-19 PCR test. Now all they need to do, is spite in a sample container!
Who is eligible for the Covid-19 PCR Saliva Test?
- Children up to 17 years of age, that are asymptomatic are eligible.
- Children who are likely to be uncooperative for nasopharyngeal swab sampling.
Do I need to do anything different to prepare for the Covid-19 PCR Saliva test?
- Patient must be dry fasting at least 30 minutes to 1 hour before collection of saliva.
What are the benefits of my children taking the Covid-19 PCR Saliva test?
- Less risks on health workers
- Less invasive
- Convenient for children
Where can I get the Covid-19 PCR Saliva Test in Dubai?
There are several options:
- 24/7 Drive Thru Tent – King’s College Hospital – Dubai Hills
- Dubai Hills – Walk in clinic at our Hospital in Dubai Hills
- King’s Dubai Marina Medical Centre – Walk in clinic
- King’s Jumeirah Medical Centre – Walk in clinic
-> Back to Covid 19 Treatment Clinic
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT