At King’s College Hospital in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, we focus on creating a relaxing, calming environment, regardless of what dental treatment you’re booked in for. In our dentistry clinic, you’re always assured a warm welcome, plus support and advice throughout your treatment. It’s our job to ensure that your smile always looks its brightest.
In our dental department, we can help with the following issues:
- Misaligned / crooked teeth. Are you concerned about the appearance of your teeth? If you feel that your smile is slightly crooked, our orthodontic treatments can help. We use cutting-edge technologies, such as clear / Inman aligners, to improve the cosmetic appearance of your teeth; and if further work is required, we can recommend you to a specialist orthodontist.
- Discoloured teeth. Over time, teeth can become discoloured, particularly through the consumption of drinks like tea and coffee, or through smoking. We offer a range of teeth-whitening treatments and ceramic and composite veneers to improve the colour of your teeth.
- Missing teeth. A gap in your smile can knock your confidence. We fill the gaps using dental crowns.
- Wisdom tooth problems.
- Preventing injury. Dentists often see sports-related injuries, where the tooth has become damaged or broken as a result of impact during the game. Our dentists can supply you with a mouth guard and can resolve any problems associated with injury.
In addition, our dental team also treat the following conditions:
- Sleep apnoea
- TMJ (temporomandibular jaw disorder)
- Paediatric oral health – children of all ages
At King’s College Hospital Dubai, we take pride in our high standards, and offer an exemplary service from initial consultation to final treatment. We’re always on hand to answer your questions, and to offer support and guidance even after your treatment is complete. If you’d like to make an appointment or want to find out more about our services, simply use the appointment button below.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT