The General and Colorectal Surgery department at King’s College Hospital Dubai, provides general surgery, gastrointestinal (GI), colorectal and surgical endoscopy services. We offer initial assessments and treatment for common surgical and GI conditions. Our surgeons have a wealth of experience in minimally invasive/day case procedures for GI and anorectal conditions.
The surgical procedures we offer:
- Minimally invasive techniques for the treatment of Anal fistula, Haemorrhoids and Anal fissure
- Pilonidal sinus treatment with flap: reconstructive surgery following infected sinus removal
- Assessment and surgery for pelvic floor disorders including urinary incontinence, pain or pressure
- Inguinal and abdominal wall hernia repair
- General Surgery including minimally invasive surgery
- Diagnostic and operative upper and lower GI endoscopy
- Soft tissue surgery for common conditions including:
- Lipomas (soft, fatty lumps that form under the skin)
- Cysts (lumps)
- Ingrown toenails
- Soft tissue abscess
- Neonatal circumcision: surgical removal of the foreskin of the penis for religious, cultural or medical reasons
If you would like to know more about the general and colorectal surgeries that we perform contact us for more information or to arrange an appointment at one of our clinics in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, with one of our experienced surgical consultants.