Sports specific services offered at King’s Sports Medicine Screening Clinic
- FIFA medicals: Elite football player medicals, mandatory before you can participate in the UAE football league.
- Sports packages for Adults and Children including Ultrasound assessment, blood test and cardiac stress test (treadmill).
- Primary illness assessment for athletes: assess illnesses that may influence performance i.e. asthma, respiratory infection, allergies, low blood pressure, fatigue, sleeplessness, muscle cramps, visual disturbances, migraine, muscle weakness.
- Pre-competition medical assessment to prevent injuries, illness, and sudden cardiac arrest during sports practice.
- Injury prevention and performance enhancement.
- Assessments and diagnosis of Children and adolescents with sport related injuries.
- Fatigue and recovery management for endurance athletes.
- Medical care at Sporting Events.
- Referral for blood tests to check for vitamins, minerals and other markers that can affect performance.
- Referral for radiology including Xrays, MRI scans and CT scan.
- Medical reports on your condition for sporting clubs or insurance companies.
- Concussion /Head injury management according to the standards for elite athletes.
- Athletic Performance assessment.
- Return to play and athletic optimisation.
- Anti-doping rule violation.
- Advise clubs & professional athletes on banned substances specific to their sports & regulatory body according to WADA ( World Anti-doping Agency)
*Referral to specialist sports orthopaedic surgeon where indicated
Ultrasound Guided Physical Assessment
- Physical assessment, evaluation, and diagnostic ultrasound for sports related Injuries
- Muscle Tears (hamstring, calve etc)
- Tennis Elbow
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Runners Knee
- Muscle Cramps
- Growing pains in kids
- Swimmer’s Shoulders
- Ankle Sprains
- Knee ligaments sprains
- Plantar fasciitis
- Custom-made programs are created for individual business big or small
- Annual medical assessments
- fitness programs
- nutrition consultations
- workplace ergonomics
BOOK AN APPOINTMENTs