In order to ensure the safety of all of our patients, your family and friends, and our community, King’s has decided to implement the following visiting guidelines with effect from 4th April 2020, it will now be from 4-6 pm each day. Only one visitor per room stays no more than 30 minutes.
- For patients who are required to be in isolation, unfortunately, no visitors will be permitted, you can of course telephone through to your family member/friend, and call through to the ward for updates.
- For all other patients, we ask that you observe only one visitor per patient and for a maximum of 30 minutes per visit. Please can we also ask that when visiting your family member/friend that you continue to observe social distancing.
- For parents/guardians with children as patients in the hospital – both parents/guardians will be allowed to visit/stay with your child.
- Children below the age of 12years are not permitted to visit any patient in the hospital.
- Please provide any required information and please check with the nurse in charge before entering the patient’s room.
We understand how difficult this can be, please do speak to a member of the clinical team if you require reassurance on the necessity of these restrictions.
Change in Ward
The paediatric ward and the OBGYN ward has been moved to the 7th floor.