At King’s College Hospital Dubai, our Pediatric Dermatologist treats a wide variety of skin conditions from birth through adolescence.
Some of the skin conditions we diagnose and treat in children are:
- Childhood eczema
- Childhood psoriasis, urticaria, and other inflammatory skin conditions
- Skin infections (warts, molluscum, fungal and bacterial infections)
- Rashes in newborns
- Congenital and acquired moles
- Infantile hemangioma and vascular malformations
- Vitiligo and other pigmentary skin disorders
- Skin tumours
- Hair disorders and nail disorders
- Skin procedures such as cryotherapy, skin biopsies, laser treatment
Please get in touch for further information or to arrange an appointment with our Pediatric Dermatologist.