Dr. Farah is a native of the United Arab Emirates and earned his medical degree at the University of Jordan in Amman, Jordan.
He continued his post-graduate surgery training at the New England Deaconess Hospital, Harvard Medical School, in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, before completing his surgical training at the University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, USA.
Dr. Farah is a diplomat of the American Board of Surgery.
Dr. Farah served as the Head of Vascular Surgery at Cooper Green Hospital in Birmingham, Alabama, USA, as well as membership of several surgical committees. His practice focused on endovascular surgery, peripheral arterial disease, venous disease and dialysis access.
In 2013 Dr. Farah joined a Clinic Abu Dhabi as consultant in Vascular Surgery at the Heart and Vascular Institute. His practice focused on small, medium and large vessel disease, venous disease and dialysis access as well as endovascular surgery.
In 2016 Dr. Farah joined Sheikh Khalifa Medical City in Abu Dhabi as consultant in General and Vascular surgery. His practice focused on small, medium and large vessel disease, venous disease and dialysis access as well as endovascular surgery and general surgery.
In 2018 Dr. Farah moved to establish practice of his specialty of General and Vascular surgery to provide world class standard of quality care to national and international patients in the United Arab Emirates. Since establishing practice Dr Farah has seen and operated on patients from North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Australia and the United Arab Emirates.
- Venous surgery and varicose veins treatment
- Diabetic foot infection treatment and surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, small vessel disease, open and endovascular repair
- Aortic aneurysm disease, open and endovascular repair
- Visceral aneurysm disease, open and endovascular repair
- Carotid artery disease, open and endovascular repair
- Dialysis access, creation, maintenance, repair, open and endovascular