At King’s College Hospital London, UAE, the Department of Gastroenterology and Liver Diseases is a full-fledged unit that provides patients with exceptional healthcare, following well accepted protocols established at King’s College Hospital, London, UK based on the NICE guidelines (The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence). We provide comprehensive care for patients suffering from gastrointestinal, liver, pancreatic and colorectal diseases at our hospital with a team of professional physicians and surgeons who have extensive years of experience in this field.
Whether you are suffering from common ailments such as hyperacidity, intestinal gas, heartburn, constipation, gallstones or more complicated issues such as inflammatory bowel disease, pancreatitis, liver cirrhosis or a gastrointestinal cancer, our experts can help you in clinically assessing your condition, performing diagnostic tests and providing you with evidence-based care. You can also benefit from a second opinion from one of our experts from King’s College Hospital, London, UK.
We provide the following services in our Department of Gastroenterology and Liver Diseases.
- Adult Gastroenterology Service
- Adult Hepatology (Liver Diseases) and Transplant Hepatology Service
- Paediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology Service
- Dietetic Service
We also have dedicated clinical programs that provide a more focussed and detailed approach for assessment of patients suffering from complex issues requiring multi-disciplinary care. These programs are coordinated between different specialities (medical, surgical, interventional radiology and dietetics).
- Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy Program
- Endoscopic Bariatric Program
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Program
- Acid Reflux Disease Program
- Bowel Cancer Screening Program
- Fatty Liver Disease Program
- Liver Transplant Referral Program
- Functional Bowel Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Pancreatic Diseases