Dr. Denesh Gopalan has almost 25 years experience in the field of medicine and over 20 years in gastroenterology. He has worked in hospitals and clinics in the UK, Ireland, Saudi Arabia and has worked in Dubai for over 10 years.
- Endoscopic control of massive upper and lower gastrointestinal bleeding
- Endoscopic haemorrhoidal banding of bleeding haemorrhoids
- Upper GI endoscopy
- Advanced therapeutic endoscopic procedures
- Stenting, especially metal stenting for colonic obstruction and other malignant diseases
- Difficult to treat H.Pylori
- Capsule endoscopy
- PH monitoring
- CRE balloon dilatation of strictures, and STRETTA.
Qualifications, Training & Fellowships
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (Glasgow, UK)
- Specialty training in Gastroenterology at the Beaumont Hospital and the Mater Hospitals of Dublin, Ireland
- Post Graduate in General Medicine, Trivandrum Medical College, India
- Graduated from the University of Kerala
- Member of the American Gastroenterological Association and American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT