King’s Home Healthcare service provides you all the benefits of consulting with our highly trained doctors and nurses in the comfort of your own home. Medical samples such as the taking of blood can be taken if needed, and if prescription medication is required, our pharmacy will conveniently deliver to your door.
Currently our Home Healthcare service is for patients suffering from chronic illnesses, diseases that leave you immunosuppressed or conditions that restrict your ability to visit a Hospital when your doctor believes a home visit is necessary.
We cater for patients of all ages, from new-borns to the elderly, to receive professional, compassionate healthcare services, stress and hassle free at home. Our Home Healthcare service is accepted by most major insurances.
Some of the typical conditions our doctors treat at home include:
- Flu and fever
- Headaches, migraines & dizziness
- Childrens checkups and vaccinations
- Nausea & vomiting
- Back, neck and joint pain
- Skin rashes and allergies
- Heartburn & acid reflux
- Abdominal pain, food poisoning, constipation and diarrhea
- Respiratory complaints such as Asthma & bronchitis
- Earache & throat problems
- Sinusitis, tonsillitis, tinnitus and nose bleeds
- High blood pressure and diabetes
- STDs and urinary tract infections
The service allows for referral into one of our more sub specialised physicians as required.