The General Surgery department at King’s College Hospital Dubai, provides general surgery, gastrointestinal (GI) and surgical endoscopy services. We offer initial assessments and treatment for common surgical and GI conditions. Our surgeons have a wealth of experience in minimally invasive/day case procedures for GI and anorectal conditions.
The surgical procedures we offer:
- General Surgery including:
- Colorectal Surgery:
- Minimally invasive techniques for the treatment of:
- Diagnostic and operative upper and lower GI endoscopy
- Soft tissue surgery for common conditions including:
- Lipomas (soft, fatty lumps that form under the skin)
- Cysts (lumps)
- Ingrown toenails
- Soft tissue abscess
- Neonatal circumcision: surgical removal of the foreskin of the penis for religious, cultural or medical reasons
If you would like to know more about the general asurgeries that we perform contact us for more information or to arrange an appointment at one of our clinics in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, with one of our experienced surgical consultants.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT