Dr. Mouhsen AL Hosein is a Specialist General Surgeon and an expert in advanced minimally invasive proctology and general surgery techniques. He graduated from medical college in 2007 and completed his surgery residency from 2008-2013 achieving his MS at Damascus University and the Ministry of Health. Dr. Al Hosein is certified in upper diagnostic and interventional endoscopy.
Advanced Proctology Treatments include:
- Hemorrhoids – Advanced treatment using ultrasound assisted technique that preserves anorectal anatomy
- Anal Fistula – Advanced VAAFT technique that is sphincter-saving, and results in minimal surgical wounds.
- Anal Fissure
- Pilonidal Sinus – EPSIT (Endoscopic treatment for a pilonidal sinus) – latest minimally invasive video assisted technique.
General Surgery procedures include:
- Laparoscopic & open hernia repair
- Laparotomy for bowel obstruction and perforation
- Emergency cases
Dr. Al Hosein worked at Canadian Hospital from 2014-2016, and Medeor Hospital from 2016 till 2019 as a Specialist in General Surgery. Dr. Al Hosein has performed a wide range of surgical procedures including emergencies and elective cases such as open and laparoscopic surgeries, appendectomy, cholecystectomy, hernia repair, haemorrhoids, laparotomy for bowel obstruction and perforation.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT