Our Family Medicine doctors are equivalent to UK General Practitioners (GPs), offering the same level of care as King’s College Hospital in the UK and possess years of specialist and post-graduate UK training.
Our Family Medicine service is your first point of call for diagnosis and treatment, and offers all-round care to patients of any age, including children. Our highly-trained doctors are particularly skilled at treating patients with multiple health issues and have access to high-quality diagnostic facilities to diagnose and treat most medical problems. They work closely with our other specialities in our family medical centres in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, to ensure you receive the right care and treatment.
What we do
Our team takes a holistic approach to healthcare, considering psychological as well as physical needs. We also promote disease prevention and can advise you on the things you can do to improve your overall health and wellbeing.
Our services include the diagnosis, treatment and management of all non-emergency conditions including:
- Acute (sudden onset) illnesses such as fever, infections, colds/flu, migraines/headaches and back pain.
- Advice on weight management (including body composition analysis for obesity)
- Cervical cancer screening for women
- Child health (paediatrics) advice
- Children’s immunisations
- Chronic (long term) disease management, including diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, heart disease and high cholesterol
- Musculoskeletal problems
- Nutritional advice
- Occupational health
- Pain management including steroid injections for joint pain
- Routine vaccinations including influenza
- Sexual and reproductive health, including fertility
- Skin disorders including eczema, acne and psoriasis
- Travel vaccinations
- Well Man and Well Woman health checks
We also have a team of doctors and support staff in our Urgent Care department, who can see patients out-of-hours for urgent (but not life-threatening) conditions.
Contact us for more information or to arrange an appointment for any of your family medical needs.