Dr Ali Razzak has over a decade of experience, having qualified from the prestigious Imperial College London School of Medicine in 2006. He qualified with a Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery, and holds an additional Bachelor’s degree in Neuroscience. Following completion of his medical training, he undertook postgraduate training to become a Consultant in Family Medicine.
As part of his Family Medicine role, he is the Medical Director of King’s Marina Medical Centre, Dubai. Prior to moving to Dubai he was the Clinical Director of one of London’s top performing Urgent Care Centres. In addition to this he practiced as a Private GP in Chelsea, where he also provided a wide variety of General Practice services.
Dr Ali has extensive experience in the management of a wide variety of General Practice conditions, for patients of all ages. He is a regular columnist in several leading Newspapers and Magazines in the region, including GQ Magazine, Gulf Today, Gulf News and has been on national radio on multiple occasions to discuss a multitude of health topics. He also delivers health promotion seminars on a regular basis to leading corporates in Dubai and beyond and is passionate about Men’s Health and disease prevention.
He has also completed extensive training in Non-Surgical Aesthetic Medical techniques and procedures, having been awarded Membership of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM). Prior to relocating to Dubai, he had a hugely popular Aesthetic practice in London and Essex in the UK, delivering a range of non-surgical aesthetic treatments (including Botox and Filler injections).
Being both a Family Medicine Consultant and Aesthetic Practitioner puts Dr Ali in a unique position of being able to holistically assess a patient’s individual health and aesthetic requirements together, harmoniously combining evidence-based medicine with beautifying treatments in order to give you the very best results. He is also skilled at managing a wide range of medical dermatological conditions.
Seeing Dr Ali will put your mind at complete ease that any treatments you receive will be delivered by a well trained and experienced British doctor in Family Medicine and Aesthetic, who will always keep your overall well-being, satisfaction and safety as his main priority when delivering any Aesthetic and Medical treatments.
Academic Awards/ Memberships:
- Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP)
- Member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (MBCAM)
- General Medical Council, UK (GMC)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Neuroscience (BSc)
- UK Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT)
Conditions treated include:
- Men’s Health and Wellness Promotion
- Acute (sudden onset) and Urgent Medical Conditions in all ages – illnesses such as fever, infections, colds/flu, migraines/headaches and back pain.
- Chronic disease management including High Blood Pressure, Thyroid disorders, Diabetes, High cholesterol, Asthma and COPD
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Depression, Anxiety and related Mental Health Conditions
- Travel and general Vaccinations, including childhood vaccinations
- General Paediatrics
- Executive Health Screening and Wellness Packages for Men and Women
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT