Dr Hasan Alogaily is a British Consultant in Family Medicine with over 16 years of clinical experience in a wide range of specialities and is fluent in both English and Arabic. He graduated from St. Bartholomew’s and The Royal London (Queen Mary’s University of London) Medical School in 2005, followed by training in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care before specializing in Family Medicine, becoming a member of the UK Royal College of General Practitioners, acquiring his MRCGP and CCT in 2014. In addition, he has completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Dermatology and is skilled in the assessment and management of common skin conditions.
Before joining King’s Dubai, Dr Alogaily held senior clinical leadership positions in the UK, as a Clinical Lead GP for Urgent Care and Medical Director for a large GP Federation in London responsible for delivering numerous clinical services in the community. He has also been extensively involved in Event Medicine over the past 9 years providing urgent medical care at major public, sporting and royal events in London.
Dr Alogaily is passionate about providing high quality evidence-based patient-centred holistic healthcare for family members of all ages and keeping up to date with the latest research and treatment guidelines. This is enriched further by actively maintaining his practice in the UK on a yearly basis and he continues to engage with appraisals through the UK GMC revalidation system.
In addition to his clinic activity at King’s College Hospital, Dubai Hills, Dr Alogaily has a keen interest in health promotion and preventive medicine, reaching out to the wider community in Dubai by regularly presenting health awareness and advice webinars as well as visiting establishments and corporations across Dubai, such as Dubai Police, to undertake on-site health checks and health counselling.
- Health Promotion, Wellness & Lifestyle advice for the whole family
- Health & Cancer Screening
- Child Health, General Paediatrics & Childhood Vaccinations
- Acute Medical Problems, including Fever, Cough, Acute Ear & Throat Pain/Infections, Chest/Abdominal Pain, Acute Rashes, Headaches, Urological Infections
- Musculoskeletal Conditions, Injuries & Joint Pains
- Chronic Disease Management, including Asthma, Hypertension, Diabetes, Cholesterol and Thyroid Disorders
- Mental Health, Depression & Anxiety
- Skin Conditions, including Eczema & Seborrheic Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Urticaria, Skin & Nail Infections, Rosacea
- Travel Health & Vaccinations
- Functional Medicine
- Genomic Health Screening
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT