Dr Hasan Alogaily is a UK trained Consultant in Family Medicine, having graduated from St. Bartholomew’s and The Royal London (Queen Mary’s University of London) Medical School, with 16 years of post-graduate clinical experience in a wide number of specialities. This includes 3 years of training in anaesthesia and intensive care before specializing in Family Medicine, completing training posts in Paediatrics, Trauma and Orthopaedics, Geriatrics, General and Emergency Medicine, becoming a member of the UK Royal College of General Practitioners in 2014. In addition, he has a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Dermatology and skilled in the assessment and management of common skin conditions.
Before moving to Dubai, Dr Alogaily developed extensive experience, in addition to holding senior clinical leadership positions, in Urgent Care and Out of Hours, whilst also being Medical Director for a GP Federation in London responsible for delivering numerous clinical services in both community primary and acute care. He has also been extensively involved in Event Medicine over the past 9 years providing medical care at major public, sporting and royal events in London as senior doctor.
Dr Alogaily is very passionate about providing high quality patient-centred holistic healthcare for family members of all ages through evidence-based medicine, using his excellent and highly professional communication skills and his broad knowledge in the management of acute and chronic conditions.
Outside his clinical work, Dr Alogaily continues his interest and keen participation with martial arts, through teaching and training, and currently holds a Master level black belt in Tang Soo Do.
- Health Promotion, Wellness & Lifestyle advice for the whole family
- Urgent Medical Conditions, including Fever, Cough, Acute Ear & Throat Pain/Infections, Acute rashes, Headaches, Urological Infections
- Musculoskeletal Conditions, Injuries & Joint Pains
- Chronic Disease Management, including Asthma, Hypertension, Diabetes, Cholesterol and Thyroid Disorders
- Depression & Anxiety
- General Paediatrics
- Assessment and Management of Skin Conditions, including Eczema & Seborrheic Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Urticaria, Skin & Nail Infections, Rosacea
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT