Pregnancy and birth are very significant events in a woman’s life and that of her family. The care we provide will aim to respect the diversity of women’s needs and the variety of personal and cultural values that women and their family need.
The Maternity Home care service aims to provide a continuum of support for mothers and their babies in their own homes, with focus on personal and emotional health post-delivery. We offer two packages that cover the services provided below:
- Maternal Postnatal check
- Newborn check
- Weighing baby
- SIDS/safe sleeping advice
- Wound care
- Perineal care
- Pelvic floor assessment and exercises
- Feeding support and advice (Breastfeeding)
- Selfcare tips and advice including coping mechanisms
- Advice on signs and symptoms of infection post delivery
- Safe driving post C-section
Learn more about our Postnatal Homecare 5 day and 10 day packages.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT