Dr Sameh Mohamed Fakhry is a Consultant of Gastroenterolgy, Hepatology and Endoscopy.
During his medical career, Dr Sameh has performed numerous diagnostic and therapeutic GI procedures including ERCP. He teaches to both undergraduates and postgraduates, and trains in GI endoscopic procedures. Dr Sameh has supervised many Master’s and Ph. D thesis in the field of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Endoscopy and has scientific publications in different fields.
During his time in Abu-Dhabi, Dr Sameh worked as a consultant of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Endoscopy in the Abu-Dhabi Police Medical services, where he received a Gold Medal of Appreciation from his Highness Sheikh Seif Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime-Minister and Minister of Interior in UAE for the outstanding and excellent service.
Dr Sameh is available for appointments on the following dates:
- June 2019 – 17th-19th
- July 2019 – 1st-2nd, 17th-18th, 29th-31st
- August 2019 – 19th-21st
- September 2019 – 4th-5th, 23rd-25th
- October 2019 – 7th-8th, 21st-22nd
- November 2019 – 4th-5th, 18th-19th
- December 2019 – 9th-10th, 23rd-24th
- Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University
- Master Degree in Tropical Medicine, Cairo University (key qualification in the fields of Gastroenterolgy, Hepatology and Endoscopy)
- Doctorate degree (Ph D). Thesis “Diagnostic and Therapeutic uses of ERCP in Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Diseases”.
After finishing his masters degree he received fellowship training in the field of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Endoscopy at the University of Southern California, Los Angeles; Duke University, North Carolina; Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
Associations & Awards
- International member in the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD)
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG)
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- “Young Scientist Award” (94) by the World Congress of Gastroenterology in Los Angeles, USA
- Certificate of appreciation from Cairo University (95)