Dr Ali K Moussavi is a highly-experienced Specialist Cardiologist with experience in treating a wide range of heart and cardiovascular disorders, congenital heart diseases and other cardiac emergency conditions. To date, he has performed over 600 coronary angiographies and over 200 congenital right and left heart catheterisations across 14 hospitals in Iran and UAE.
After training at Iran’s National Heart Centre, Dr Ali has performed clinical decision-making and treatment plans for cardiac patients and obtained numerous skills such as echocardiography, EP, and diagnosing coronary and heart valve diseases. After moving to the UAE, he practised as a Specialist at American Hospital and gained vast experience in diagnosing and healing congenital heart disease patients and pregnant mothers with a creative and evidence-based approach.
- Diagnostic coronary angiography,
- Management CCU and internal ward medicine,
- Congenital heart disease,
- Clinical decision-making, heart valve disease,
- Non-invasive diagnostic procedures, working under extreme emergency conditions,
- CRT, ICD, PPM analysis, and management
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT