Dr Uloma is an experienced and passionate Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist who has joined us from Oxford University Hospital UK where she held the position of Clinical lead for Acute and Benign Gynaecology.
She graduated from the University of Nigeria in 2001 and completed the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists specialist training with Oxford Deanery in the UK .
During her 17 year career, she gained advanced training in the Management of Obstetric and Gynaecological emergencies, Early pregnancy care, Antenatal and Advanced Labour Ward practice, Hysteroscopic and Laparoscopic surgery as well as early pregnancy and gynaecological ultrasound.
She also acquired the Diploma of the Faculty of sexual and reproductive health (2009), Membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and undertook the British Menopause Society Special Skills module in Menopause care.
She is a recognized educational supervisor with the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and has participated actively in the teaching and training of medical students at Oxford University as well as specialist trainees.
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG)
British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopists (BSGE)
British Menopause Society
International Menopause Society
General Medical Council
Areas of Interest
- Antenatal care throughout pregnancy
- Care in labour and delivery
- Operative deliveries -instrumental and Caesarean deliveries
- Benign Gynaecology
- Pelvic pain and endometriosis
- Uterine Fibroids
- Ovarian Cysts and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Abnormal bleeding in women- investigation and management
- Premenstrual syndrome and PMDD
- Menopause and Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Vulval disease
- Female Sterilisation
- Endometrial Ablation for heavy periods
- Hysteroscopic procedures for polyps and fibroids
- Laparoscopic surgery for pelvic pain, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, sterilization
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT