Dr Ehab Aldlyami is a UK-trained Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with over 20 years of experience treating varied hand and wrist injuries.
Dr Ehab specialises in carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger digits, Dupuytren, epicondylitis, cubital tunnel syndrome, carpal injuries and disorders (scaphoid fractures and nonunions, carpal instability, kienbock), wrist arthroscopy and management of distal radioulnar instability, management of tendon injuries and tendon transfers.
He earned his MRCS and FRCS in Trauma and Orthopaedics from the prestigious Royal College of Surgeons, UK.He took a world renowned Pulvertaft Clinical Hand Fellowship from Royal Derby University Hospital, UK, which he worked as a consultant hand and wrist orthopaedic surgeon before moving to Dubai.
Dr Ehab has also published several scientific papers and remains a member of prestigious associations such as the British Society of Hand Surgery, the British Orthopedic Association, and the British General Medical Council. He is the vice president of the Emirates Hand Surgery Society.
Clinical expertise :
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Trigger Digits, Dupuytren, epicondylitis, cubital tunnel syndrome.
- Nerve repair and nerve graft.
- Management of carpal injuries and disorders (scaphoid fractures and nonunions, carpal instability, kienbock).
- Management of tendon injuries and tendon transfers
- Wrist arthroscopy and management of Distal radioulnar instability.
- Management of hand & wrist fractures.
- Treatment for chronic hand and wrist pain.
- Surgical correction for hand deformities.
- Management of malunited fingers and distal radius
- Treatment for rheumatoid and osteoarthritis of the hands, fingers and small joint replacement.
- Management of lumps and tumors in the hand/wrist.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist Arthroscopy
- Tendon Injuries
- Complex Fractures
- Tennis And Golfer’s Elbow
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT