Dr. Esra is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist and completed her Board Certificate in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Sweden. She started her professional career as a resident in Obstetrics and Gynaecology department in Bhagdad Hospital. To follow her passion she moved to Sweden and worked as a specialist with Sundsvall County Hospital – one of the best teaching institutions in Sweden. Later, she worked as a specialist in Sodra Alv Borg hospital of Gothenburg, then she moved to Dubai in 2016. Dr. Esra has performed most of the minor and major surgical procedures along with normal and caesarean deliveries.
- Management of high risk pregnancy
- Diabetes in pregnancy
- Hypertension overweight pregnancy
- Pregnancy with repeated miscarriage
- Pregnancy with IVF and previous infertility
- Treatment of irregular menstruation,
- Cosmetic Gynaecology
- Primary and recurrent caesarean sections and managing of caesarean section complications.
- Management of early pregnancy problems such as miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, and recurrent miscarriage.
- Management of irregular, heavy or abnormal menses
- Management of polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Screening for gynaecological cancers, cervical screening, and colposcopy
- Management of menopause, contraception and family planning
- Diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy
- Diagnostic and operative laparoscopy including laparoscopic management of ectopic pregnancy, adhesiolysis, ovarian cystectomy and management of endometriosis.
- Open abdominal surgeries including hysterectomy, myomectomy and ovarian cystectomy.
- Vaginal surgeries including vaginal hysterectomy and vaginal repair for prolapse
- Invasive and non invasive cosmetics gynaecology such as vaginal tightening and rejuvenation, skin whitening and removal of pigmentation of pregnancy, removal of stretch marks and caesarean scar by laser
- Treatment of urine incontinence by laser.
- Swedish Board Certification
- MBCHB (Sweden)
- College of Medicine (Baghdad)