Dr. Esra is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist and completed her Board Certificate in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Sweden. She’s also an Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor at University Of Sharjah, UAE. She started her professional career in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Baghdad Hospitals. To follow her passion she moved to Sweden and worked as a specialist with Sundsvall County Hospital – one of the best teaching institutions in Sweden. Later, she worked as a specialist in Sodra Alv Borg hospital of Gothenburg, then she moved to Dubai in 2016. Dr. Esra has performs major surgical procedures, follow up of high risk pregnancies & deliveries along with (Natural & WaterBirth)
- Management of high risk pregnancy
- Diabetes in pregnancy
- Hypertension overweight pregnancy
- Pregnancy with repeated miscarriage
- Pregnancy with IVF and previous infertility
- Treatment of irregular menstruation and poly cystic ovary
- Cosmetic/Aesthetic Gynaecology
- Natural & WaterBirth
- Primary and recurrent caesarean sections and managing of caesarean section complications.
- Management of early pregnancy problems such as miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, and recurrent miscarriage.
- Management of irregular, heavy or abnormal menses
- Management of polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Screening for gynaecological cancers, cervical screening, and colposcopy
- Management of menopause, contraception and family planning
- Diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy
- Diagnostic and operative laparoscopy including laparoscopic management of ectopic pregnancy, adhesiolysis, ovarian cystectomy and management of endometriosis.
- Open abdominal surgeries including hysterectomy, myomectomy and ovarian cystectomy.
- Vaginal surgeries including vaginal hysterectomy and vaginal repair for prolapse
Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic procedures (Gyne Keyhole Surgery)
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy for chronic unexplained pain
- Laparoscopic management of ectopic pregnancy (Salpingectomy)
- Laparoscopic Oophorectomy
- Laparoscopic surgery for pelvic adhesions (Adhesiolysis).
- Laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy
- Laparoscopic Ovarian drilling
- Laparoscopic removal of misplaced IUCD
- Laparoscopic myomectomy for Fibroid Uterus
- Total Laparoscopic hysterectomy for removal of diseased uterus
- Laparoscopic Tubal patency test for infertility
- Advance hysteroscopic surgery
- Hysteroscopy polypectomy
- Hysteroscopy myomectomy
- Hysteroscopy for recurrent miscarriage.
- Other procedures: Incision and drainage of Bartholins cysts/ Abscess.
- Excision of Vulval cysts
- Vaginal Tightening – Surgical repair of lax Pelvic floor
- Swedish Board Certification
- MBCHB (Sweden)
- College of Medicine (Baghdad)
-> Back to Obstetrics Clinic
-> Back to Gynaecology Clinic
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT