Dr. Esra is a specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and completed her Board Certificate in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 2015 from Sweden. She started her professional career as a resident in Obstetrics and Gynaecology department in Bhagdad Hospital. To follow her passion she moved to Sweden and worked as a specialist with Sundsvall County Hospital – one of the best teaching institutions in Sweden. Later, she worked as a specialist in Sodra Alv Borg hospital of Gothenburg. Dr. Esra has performed most of the minor and major surgical procedures along with normal and caesarean deliveries.
- Management of high risk pregnancy
- Diabetes in pregnancy
- Hypertension overweight pregnancy
- Pregnancy with repeated miscarriage
- Pregnancy with IVF and previous infertility
- Treatment of irregular menstruation,
- Cosmetic Gynaecology
- Primary and recurrent caesarean sections and managing of caesarean section complications.
- Management of early pregnancy problems such as miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, and recurrent miscarriage.
- Management of irregular, heavy or abnormal menses
- Management of polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Screening for gynaecological cancers, cervical screening, and colposcopy
- Management of menopause, contraception and family planning
- Diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy
- Diagnostic and operative laparoscopy including laparoscopic management of ectopic pregnancy, adhesiolysis, ovarian cystectomy and management of endometriosis.
- Open abdominal surgeries including hysterectomy, myomectomy and ovarian cystectomy.
- Vaginal surgeries including vaginal hysterectomy and vaginal repair for prolapse
- Invasive and non invasive cosmetics gynaecology such as vaginal tightening and rejuvenation, skin whitening and removal of pigmentation of pregnancy, removal of stretch marks and caesarean scar by laser
- Treatment of urine incontinence by laser.
- MBCHB (Sweden)
- College of Medicine (Baghdad)