Dr Joseph Sleiman joins King’s with over 19 years of experience in Otolaryngology cases in children and adults and unmatched expertise in Rhinology, Neck Surgery, Snoring, and Middle Ear Surgeries. He is one of the rare ENT surgeons who perform functional and aesthetical nose surgeries together and has performed over 500 combined nasal surgeries with great success.
Dr Sleiman graduated from St. Joseph University of Beirut and continued his post-graduate in Otorhinolaryngology at Paris VII University. He previously practised at Dubai’s Emirates Hospital, where he is credited with introducing the technique of Lacrymal Duct Opening through the nose, achieving great success. He previously also worked at the Abou-Jaoudeh Hospital in Lebanon, where he held the position of Consultant ENT for a decade.
Dr Joseph has also authored several research papers and publications as part of the Lebanese Medical Association, Emirates Medical Association, and European Rhinology Society.
- Endoscopic Sinus and Nasal Surgery
- Septoplasty (Deviated Nose and Septum)
- Sialo endoscopy
- Otoplasty (Prominent Ear)
- Snoring and Sleep Apnoea Surgery (Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty, Laser and Radio Frequency Technique)
- Neck Surgery (Salivary Glands, Lymph Nodes, Congenital Masses)
- Microscopic Laryngeal Surgery (Vocal Polyps and Cysts)
- Management of Allergic Disorders of the Nose (Allergic Rhinitis, Sino nasal Polyposis)
- Vertigo and Dizziness Diagnosis and Therapy
- Paediatric ENT Diseases
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT