Dr. Layla Almarzooqi is a graduate of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland school of medicine and surgery and trained at the LMU University Clinic in Munich, Germany for her postgraduate studies of the German board of Paediatrics. She has also attended her sub speciality clinical fellowship training of Endocrinology at Dr. Von Haunersches children’s hospital of the LMU University Clinic in Munich, Germany.
Dr. Almarzooqi is a highly motivated clinician with excellent reputation for patients care. Her direct outpatient care experience for endocrinology and diabetes specializations has given her superior clinical skills with making sure that your children receive optimal care.
- Short stature management
- Growth hormone therapy
- Paediatrics Obesity
- Disorders of puberty in both males and females
- Familial Hyperlipidaemia
- Congenital Hypothyroidism
- Thyroid gland disorders (both over active and under active)
- Pituitary and adrenal disorders
- Calcium and parathyroid disorders
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Type 1 & type 2 diabetes
- Insulin pump therapy
- Modern technology in blood glucose monitoring
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT