Dr Lina Skutaite Chaudhary is a Specialist Obstetrician and Gynaecologist with 23 years’ experience and licenced to practice across the UK, Europe Union and in the UAE in both Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Dr Lina graduated with a Bachelor of Surgery and Medicine from Vilnius University in Lithuania, before getting her Doctor of Medicine Degree specialising in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 1996 from the same University. Dr Lina Chaudhary practiced at different maternity hospitals and private clinics in Europe before moving to the UAE in 2009. Here she has continued to hone her expertise, including vaginal rejuvenation and treatment of urinary incontinence using different lasers. She also has a special interest in cancer screening, contraception, key hole surgeries, and ante- and prenatal care in both low and high-risk pregnancies.
- Lithuanian Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- European Society of Gynaecology
- European Association of prenatal Medicine
- General Medical Council – UK
- World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
- Care during prenatal, perinatal, and postnatal period of pregnancy
- Cervical pathology
- Menopausal problems
- Gynaecological endocrinology
- Laser treatments
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT