Dr Momin Kamal Shah has extensive clinical experience in the UK as an Endocrinologist, Diabetologist as well as a Specialist in Internal Medicine.
Dr Shah completed his post graduate clinical training in the Northwest region of the United Kingdom and has over 15 year of clinical experience (5 years as a Consultant in the UK). He has worked in various UK Hospitals including Royal Liverpool University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, The Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Trust, Warrington and Halton Teaching Hospitals NHS, Nobles Hospital (Isle of Man), Leighton Hospital NHS, and East Lancashire Hospitals NHS.
He is on the UK Specialist Register for Endocrinology, Diabetes and Internal Medicine (UK Registration number 6139136).
Dr Shah is proficient in diagnosing and managing Endocrine, Diabetes as well as various general medical conditions. He has consistently received positive feedback on his performance from both his colleagues and patients throughout his practicing years.
CCT Endocrine & Diabetes, United Kingdom (Completion of Specialist Training)
CCT Internal Medicine, UK
Specialty Certificate Exam in Endocrinology & Diabetes, UK
MRCP (Royal College of Physicians, London)
Endocrine & Diabetes
- Metabolic Bone Disorders (Osteoporosis)
- Resistant Hypertension (Raised Blood Pressure Management)
- Thyroid gland disorders (both overactive and under active)
- Pituitary disorders prolactinomas, growth hormone excess (acromegaly) or deficiency
- Adrenal Disorders Adrenal incidentalomas, Addison’s disease, Cushing syndrome, pheochromocytoma, Conn’s syndrome); low cortisol, fatigue with long term steroid use and trial to wean off
- Calcium and parathyroid disorders
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Type 1 & type 2 diabetes
- Complications of diabetes e.g., diabetic kidney disease
- Generalised tiredness management
- Breast enlargement in men (gynaecomastia)
- Spontaneous milky discharge from breasts (galactorrhoea)
- Male impotency / Erectile dysfunction or loss of libido/sex drive
- Blood Clots (Thrombosis resulting in DVT ,Pulmonary Embolism)
- Patients presenting with multi-systemic disease
- Non cardiac chest pain
- Medical causes of abdominal pain
- Non specific aches and pains
- Patients with chronic conditions like, hypertension, dyslipidemia .
- Different types of infections ,fevers.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT