Dr. Roberto Puxeddu is an Italian and UK board certified Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist and Head and Neck Surgeon with great clinical exposure and currently a Full Professor in Otorhinolaryngologist at the University of Medicine and Surgery at university of Cagliari Italy. Prior to this Dr. Roberto Puxeddu worked at Portsmouth Hospital Trust, UK as Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist Head and Neck Surgeon with special interest in Laser Head and Neck Surgery.
His medical expertise includes paediatric ENT for acquired and congenital diseases, salivary glands benign and malignant diseases, including sialoendoscopic procedures. He has special interest in Head and Neck Surgery with particular experience in endoscopic and open conservative oncologic surgery and reconstructive microvascular reconstruction. He has been the first Italian surgeon to perform bilateral selective laryngeal reinnervation for bilateral vocal cord paralysis. He has also a wide experience in ear surgery and endoscopic sinus surgery being trained worldwide. He is trained to manage majority of ENT emergency.
In addition, is author of several scientific publications.
Dr. Roberto Puxeddu received his medical degree (M.D.) from the University of Cagliari, Italy, with top honours. He completed his residency in Otorhinolaryngology at the State Universgity of Brescia, Italy, and several Fellowships in Ear Surgery, Voice Surgery, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery in USA and Europe.
Dr. Roberto Puxeddu has multiple publications in eminent journals, of which 97 are cited on Scopus and PubMed. He has reviewed articles for different ENT and Maxillofacial journals.
He has been organiser of multiple hands-on Courses in Head and Neck Surgery with particular interest in Trans-Oral Laser surgery for benign and malignant pathology.
- Paediatric Congenital and acquired diseases
- Paediatric neck lump and masses
- Adult neck lump and masses
- Salivary glands tumours
- Salivary stones treated with sialo endoscopy
- Thyroid lump, nodules, and cancer
- Oral cavity ulcers and lesions
- Pharyngeal and laryngeal ulcers and lesions
- Laser for Laryngeal and pharyngeal cancer
- Hoarseness and voice problems
- Voice changes male to female
- Nasal obstruction and sinus problems
- FESS (functional endoscopic sinus surgery)
- Lacrimal sac and duct problems treated with EDCR
- Deviated septum and turbinate’s hypertrophy
- Skin tumours of head and neck
- Otosclerosis laser surgery
- Cholesteatoma and tympanic perforation surgery
If you require immediate appointments or have emergencies, please contact Dr. Roberto’s personal nurse, Mrs. Anu Joseph, via phone or WhatsApp at 0505592328 during the hours of 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively, you can complete the form provided below.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT