Dr Sakina Koubeh is a UK-trained consultant with expertise in highly specialised Diabetes and Endocrinology units. She has earned CCTs in both specialties and has special interests in Type 2 Diabetes and its complications, weight management, Thyroid and Bone Disease.
She comes to King’s with a well-rounded, decade-long experience of working with UK’s National Health Service (NHS), as well as the Imperial College Diabetes Centre London in Al Ain over the past 4 years. Before moving to the UAE, Dr Sakina has also practiced at the North Manchester General Hospital, Christie’s Hospital and the University Hospital of South Manchester.
Dr Sakina has affiliations with the Royal College of Physicians UK, the British Endocrine Society as well as Diabetes UK.
Treatments & Procedures:
- Type 2 Diabetes and its complications
- Type 1 Diabetes including Insulin pump
- Thyroid disorders including Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism
- Calcium disorders and Hyperparathyroidism
- Diabetes and Endocrine disorders in Pregnancy
- Pituitary disorders
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Vitamin D deficiency
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT