Ahmed Rashad comes to King’s with over eight years of extensive experience in pain management, mobility improvement and case management.
He obtained his bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy at Cairo University in 2013 and started his professional career at Egypt’s Ministry of Health and Population (MOHP) over four years. Eventually, he moved to the UAE to join Shabab Al-Ahli Sporting Club, followed by the Neuro Spinal Hospital (NSH-Dubai) in the past three years.
He has since built solid and well-rounded skills in assessing functional abilities by applying different diagnostic and prognostic exams, treating complex and chronic conditions, and recommending customised home programs, equipment, and lifestyle modifications.
- Management of chronic and acute musculoskeletal conditions
- Sports Injury rehabilitation
- Pre- and post-operative management of orthopaedic and sports injuries.
- Spinal manipulation and manual mobilisation
- Spine disorders and rehabilitation
- Advanced neck and back pain management
- Orthopaedic manual therapy
- KT taping
- Dry needling
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT